Travel & Passport

It is necessary to carry a travel document during every trip to other countries (including the Schengen countries).  A travel document may be a passport (or for travel within the EU, a valid identity card).  A driver's license or identity card does not apply as a valid travel document. An application for an Austrian passport must be made in person for adults as well as children.

A new passport must be issued upon change of name for reasons such as marriage.

As of June 15, 2012, children must have their own passport.  It is no longer be possible for the parents’ passports to also document children.

The precondition for the application of an Austrian passport is Austrian citizenship. Click here for more details on obtaining Austrian citizenship >>>


Citizens of other nations are responsible to their country of citizenship’s set of requirements to apply for or to renew a passport.


Austrian Railways (OEBB)

Trains, buses, flights - all in one search (you are redirected to an external link)

Trains, buses, flights - all in one search (you are redirected to an external link)

Grusskarten - gratis!

Greeting Cards

Kontakt / contact(o)

Besuchen Sie uns auf Facebook unter

Wien / Vienna / Vienne / Viena / Beč

Das aktuelle Wetter in Innere Stadt
Alles zum Wetter in Österreich

Wien Innere StadtMo
Druckversion | Sitemap
© Mag. Steiner